Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of Daddy's Plus-Sized Fake Fiance by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Morgan Parker & Dylan Chase. Morgan is being asked by her boss to do him a favor. Since she works at a small company when she hears what he needs and the consequences of not doing it she agrees. Dylan just wants to help out his family. The thing about that though will put him in a bind financially. When he learns the plan he wonders if he can do this. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow it up in their faces?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...