Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of Stepdaddy Lays Down the Law by Scott Wylder

 



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alex & Jackson. Alex knows she isn't going to graduate from college. So when she comes home and goes to tell her mom and stepdad she finds out that her mom is gone. Jackson lets her know if she really wants to graduate and still be in the house she will follow his rule. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much to overcome?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...