Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Review of Dad's Best Friends by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we find that Charlie only ever wanted her father in her life. When that doesn't happen she will take the next best thing is a job. When she gets there for her interview though what she finds isn't a bunch of old stuffy guys but guys she really wants to get her hands and other parts on. Can they all find a HEA or will it just be a dream she will never have?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...