Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Review of Cherished by Her Dad's Best Friend by

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Blythe & Darrin. When Blythe gets into trouble she runs back to the one man she can't seem to forget. She just hopes that he will be willing to help him after all the trouble being together. Darrin has never forgotten the one night he had with his woman. Now with all the trouble he is having with her father and his best friend he is even more determined to show her he can be the man to stand by her side. Can they find a HEA or others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...