Saturday, May 6, 2023

Review of Talented Rockstar Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma & Jett. Emma needs to get out of the relationship but she can't see a safe way out. When she goes to Jett's concert and tells him what is going on she knows she has finally found a way out. Jett knows that he wants Emma from the moment he sees her. When he learns that she needs his help he knows he can't make that move. Can they find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...