Thursday, May 18, 2023

Review of Spying on My Boyfriend's Daddy by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book Annika & Gavin. Annika is just looking for a way to go to college without having to work herself to death. When her boyfriend's father agrees to let her live in the house rent free. The thing is she finds herself falling out with her boyfriend. What will happen if they truly break up will she be homeless or will Gavin give her a way to to fulfill all her dreams? Can they find a HEA or will find a way to have it all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...