Saturday, May 27, 2023

Review of Dark Temptation by Lila Fox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariana and Xavier. When these two first meet Xavier can't believe that this woman who looks like an angel is in his club. All he knows is he doesn't have time for her. Ariana isn't looking to be a party girl. One look at Xavier though has her wanting to be whatever he wants. Can they find a HEA or are they just too different to make it every work?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...