Sunday, June 7, 2020

Review of Accidental Baby by Ajme Williams


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Katrina "Trina" and Ryder. We met both of these characters in Accidental Love. This book can be read as as stand alone but I would recommend reading love first so you don't reveal any secrets. In this book Trina brings up the fake marriage of Sinclair (Ryder's sister and Trina's best friend)and Wyatt (Ryder's best friend turned brother in law). She believes there is no way it is that hard to be fake married to someone. One thing leads to another an Sinclair is betting Trina that she couldn't do it for 1 month. The marriage doesn't have to be real it can all be fake but both parties must agree to the 1 month term. Ryder can't believe his luck this whole discussion may give him the chance to finally change Trina's mind about him and show her how he really feels. Trina knows she has a lot of issues and one of them is letting people close to her. The thing is something happened in their youth and instead of seeing it as something that was meant as a compliment it was taken as a jab. Can these two figure things out and find a HEA they would have never thought would happen or will the sins of the past make a future impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. Each of her books have you relating to her characters in ways you would have never thought you could. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about, man do I want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say though I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...