Saturday, June 20, 2020

Review of Triple Play by Cassie Cole


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Natalie Betts, Rafael "Rafa" Rivera, Darryl Bryant, & Joel Rogers. When this book opens we find that Natalie is the new assistant pitching coach for the Texas Rangers. Though she can't hardly believe she is here she is determined to give it all she has. See Natalie has been around baseball all her life including playing and is looking for the chance to prove to this pro team she has what she promises though it isn't easy. Rafa, Darryl, and Joel they work hard all season long and so they have kinda come up with a system that seems to work for them. That is until Rafa is the first to meet Natalie. There is something about her that he knows he and the guys will want more of and if he can get them on board great if not he just has to remember she is a coach on his team so he has to be careful. Will they find a HEA or will the fact that anything can happen in sports make that something that is just a dream?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about, trust me there is so much I want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...