Monday, June 15, 2020

Review of Player by E. Cleveland


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary & honest review.

In this book we meet Kaylee & Noah. These two have been friends since they were little they think they know everything about the other. That is until one night Kaylee pulls the best friend card and asks for something they should both know will change everything. The more time the two spend together the more things change for them. Will these changes lead to a HEA or will it lead to the end of a friendship that is to rare to find anywhere else?

This is an amazing story about love, friendship and what your willing to fight for. There are many ups and downs in this story I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will send you on an emotional roller-coaster you won't ever want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...