Sunday, June 7, 2020

Review of All in With Me by Mary Wasowski

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

If you have read the With Me in Seattle series you will relate to the characters in the book. In this book we get the story of Taylor Ashby and Patton James. Patton for years has had 1 goal be on the field playing football. That is until one day he meets Taylor. She is not the kind of girl who is looking for someone to sweep her off her feet in fact she doesn't even know who Patton is. He can't believe his luck when he meets someone he connect with so deeply. Things doing always lead to HEA land though and unless Patton does something quick he will lose his forever. Can these two finally find that HEA of a lifetime or will issues in the past make that impossible for the future?

This is any amazing story not only by this author but to flow so easily with the series from another author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I am really want to tell you. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say though this book shows you that even the best things in life can be gone in an instant if we aren't willing to fight for them. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...