Saturday, June 20, 2020

Review of Crushing on Dad's Best Friend by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Katherine Hanley and Liam Leigh. Katherine has had a crush on her dad's best friend for as long as she can remember. None of the boys she has dated have ever given her the feelings she can get with just a look from him. She knows he doesn't see her that way and would never mess up his relationship with her parents. This weekend though she is hoping that even though she doesn't want to mess things up maybe they can have some fun. Liam would have loved to spend more time with his son. When he was growing up though he put more time into his career then his family. He understands why his wife left him he just wishes for more. He never though that he would ever find a person he would want more again with until he sees Katherine for the first time in years. Will theses two find a HEA or will there always be something that keeps them from that?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...