Sunday, June 21, 2020

Review of Claimed by Dad's Italian Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dana and Beppe. Dana is in Italy to work and she is happy with showing other the art in the museums. She has bigger dreams though and she just hopes she can show the man she wants more than anything that she wants him to be a part of them. Beppe has always had his eyes on his goals. The first was his business and he has made that more than anyone thought successful. Now he has his eyes on his next goal and that is to make Dana his wife. Will they have the HEA they are both longing for or will others get int eh way of that ever happening ?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...