Monday, June 15, 2020

Review of Possessive Fighter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Roxy and Dillion. Dillion knows what he is supposed to do fight and loose. One look at Roxy though has him changing his plans. Since he can't warn her off of betting on him. When he sees what she does next he knows nothing will stand in his way of protecting his woman even if it means money away from himself. Roxy knows it is a bad idea to gamble the money they owe the mob in their own establishment but this is where the most money can be won. When she sees Dillion though what she feels is safe and it is the first time in a long time she has felt that way. Will they find a HEA or the reason she came to the fight in the first place make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...