Saturday, June 20, 2020

Review of Dragon's Curvy Gambler by Annabelle Winters


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we get Gabbie & Gilfred. Remember we have heard of Gilfred in the last 2 books in this series. He is the third half bred brother from Scotland. Remember we read at the end of Dragon's Curvy Firefighter Gilfred had just met his mate and knows it is time to meet his dragon. In this book we ind that what truly happened was Gilfred was sucked into the diamond and now has to find a way out. Gabbie doesn't understand what happened to Gilfred and this Beardman is trying to mate with her. All she knows is she wants Gilfred back and she is hoping that it will happen soon. Will these two find a HEA or will one mate lose another?

This is a great conclusion to this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this short story is a stand alone like all the others in this series but I would recommend reading them in order so you don't ruin any of the surprises. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...