Sunday, June 7, 2020

Review of Protector of the Mountain by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave an honest and voluntary review. 

In this book we meet Rainey Larson & Reed. Reed hasn't played the field like most of the guys in their small town he is waiting for his one. He doesn't know when or where she will show up but he is constantly on the look out for her. So one night after work he goes into the local bar/cafe to get burgers and a beer when some bikers roll into the place. That is where he sees her and knows he has found his one. Rainey can't believe her brother is giving her freedom for one night. Well at least until midnight and when she looks at Reed she knows. See Rainey has always been an avid readers but never gets to live it in real life. From the moment her eyes land on Reed she feels that click that she never knew she could have. Though they both want the HEA they can see in the others eyes they aren't sure if it will ever happen. Will they get it or will the forces keeping them apart win?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this short story will take you on a journey you never expected. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...