Saturday, June 20, 2020

Review of Possessive Camp Counselor by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Tessa and Sean. Tessa had been at the camp she was going to, to be a counselor at, years earlier. The only good thing she really remembers from that time was Sean the counselor she had a crush on. Now years later she can't believe the same man she had a crush on is going to be there again and maybe this time she can do more than just crush on him. From the instant Sean's eyes met Tessa's he knew he had just found his woman. There was an instant attraction that had him wanting right then and their to claim her and protect her from everything bad in the world. He knows he is not allowed to fraternize with the other counselors but in this case he knows he has to find a way. Will they find a HEA or will it be something they can only both wish for?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...