Monday, June 15, 2020

Review of Gucci by E. Cleveland


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Etta & Reed. In this book we find that Etta has just broken up with her boyfriend. Though she is not upset about losing the guy she is upset that she stayed in a relationship so long that she had no real love feels in. That same night she finally gets the guy she really wants. The problem is come morning things are said and taken out of context and a misunderstanding starts. Will these two find a way back to a HEA or will this be the end of them being anything but civil at family meals?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each book can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading them in order so you don't give away any secrets. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...