Monday, June 15, 2020

Review of His Curvy Girl at the Beach by Frankie Love


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Twila and Tanner. Tanner has come to the Bahamas to be best man at his twins wedding. He doesn't understand why he is getting married in the first place if he doesn't even love the woman. He says he does but the actions have Tanner wanting away from them both for awhile. While in his suite he sees what he believes is his perfect vision. Twila has never found a man who wants her just for her. So when she meets Tanner she is sure it is probably wrong but she wants him in a way she never has anyone in the past before. Will these two find a HEA or will their time together have a time limit that neither can avoid?

This is another amazing short story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...