Saturday, June 27, 2020

Review of Pining for My Dad's Friend on July 4th by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sara and Nicholas. Sara has just found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her roommate. When she catches them she just calmly walks out leaves the desert she was going to take to his family picnic. After informing him that since he chooses someone else's company he can continue down that path without her. She decides since the owning families can't decide what to do with the renovations to the East Hampton vacation home she will use it to get away for the 4th. Little does she know someone else has that same plan. Nicholas needs to get away from it all the phones, the fact that his ex won't let him have the kids, and the fact that he has no one new in his life. So he figures no one will be at the vacation home he and a couple other families own so he will make use of his getaway. Little did he know someone else would be there. Will these two find A HEA in the vacation home or will they let little hangups stop them from something amazing?    

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...