Sunday, March 6, 2022

Review of Beyond the Team by Kaylee Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Peyton Monroe's story and are introduced to Griffin Anthony. When this book opens find Peyton on the beach with her best friend for spring break. She was in luck that her sister was coming to Florida so her father let her come. What she didn't plan on was Griffin. From the moment he lays eyes on Peyton he knows she is someone special. See Griffin has a plan and no woman has ever gotten in the way of this plan. With only 5 days to show Peyton that what they have is worth fighting for he will pull out all the stops. Will these two find a HEA or will distance just be too much to overcome?

Holy cow, this is an amazing story by this author. I started it and couldn't put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...