Saturday, March 19, 2022

Review of My Heart by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tamia & Triston. Can two people who under normal circumstance would have never met find a HEA? When Triston's daughter receives Tamia's best friend's heart and a request to look after her family they know they have to step in. The problem is Triston is feeling more than  just friendly feelings towards her. Tamia knows she has just met the man of her dreams but knows they can never be. Will they get a HEA only time will tell.

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...