Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Review of Big Deck Energy by Kim Loraine

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elles & Ethan. Can two people who have been burned by love find a HEA. This book shows us that no matter where you originally found love you need to give it a chance. These two give us not only a great love story but a really funny play by play at times. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin the book for anyone. 

This is a book once you start you can't put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...