Friday, March 18, 2022

Review of Until Never by Alex Grayson

 

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ally & Trent. Alley was Ashlyn's college roommate and they haven't been as close since then. When another scare with her leukemia jumps up she goes running to her house. Trent knows something is up with his wife and until he knows he can't sleep well. Can two people who find their boom as children really have a HEA or will the boom fizzle out with time?

This is an amazing story. This couple will pull on your heart strings from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...