Monday, March 14, 2022

Review of The Billionaire's Pregnant One Night Stand by Leslie North

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ellie Davies & Bastien Durand. Bastien and his brothers got into a fight in a bar that he in a way started. Now he is following his grandfather's directive and helping Ellie get her business up and running properly. Ellie never planned on seeing her one night stand again. When she finds out she is pregnant she knows she has to. When he comes just to help her with her business she will take what she can get and walk away. Can these two find a HEA or will the past make a future impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...