Thursday, March 10, 2022

Review of Third & Long by K.T. Quinn

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wendy Gardner & Steve Cooper. The Stallions have just lost their defensive head coach and the man they have chosen to replace him wants Wendy to be his assistant. Little did she know what that would lead to. From the moment Steve sees Wendy he knows he wants her. The problem is from the moment she speaks he knows there will be trouble. Can two people who should have never been together find a HEA or will this just be a good stress reliever for a season?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...