Thursday, March 10, 2022

Review of Lucky Charm by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aisling McShane & Pierce O'Connor. Years ago these two dated things happened and Aisling took off to follow her dream of becoming a chef in Paris. Little did she know when she left she took a piece of Pierce with her. Now with her mother dying she knows she has to come home and with doing that tell the one man who has no clue he is a father. Pierce hasn't been a monk in the years since he and Aisling were together but there has been no one to hold his heart but her. Can these two find a HEA or does the past need to stay in the past?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...