Thursday, March 10, 2022

Review of Nanny for the Alien Prince by Athena Storm

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Izzy & Talok. Talok is from the cloud city, the one no one can seem to get to but many talk about. One day one of the generators goes down and Talok gets a look at the world below them. During this same time Izzy sees the same opening and flies her ship too close and ends up crash landing. Talok takes one look and knows this is his fated mate and he will do anything to protect her. Can these two find a HEA or will the difference in their world make that impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...