Saturday, March 5, 2022

Review of Rock My Love by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Billie Wilde & Aaron Blaze. When this book opens we find that Billie's dad has found a way to get her into Aaron's concert. One look is all it took and they both knew. The problem is Billie's father. He wants her to want nothing to do with him and he wants nothing to do with Aaron anymore. Can these two find a HEA or will Billie's father make sure that never happens?

Another amazing hit. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...