Monday, March 28, 2022

Review of Big Daddy by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we are introduced to Katherine "Kate" O'Porter & get Brody Callaghan's story. When this book opens we find Kate and Brody trapped in an elevator together. When they get out they realize they are rivals. See Kate is the construction crew that Brody is there to give a piece of his mind to. Can these two find the HEA they almost got in the elevator or will their viewpoints in life make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...