Friday, March 25, 2022

Review of Jameson Fox by Nina Levine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Jameson Fox's story and we meet his lovely bride Adeline. See the truth is Jameson took her company in a hostile takeover and the only way to get it back is to stay married to him for the next year. Adeline has not qualms though about making it the most difficult year he has ever gone through. Jameson gets that Adeline has a problem but business is business including his marriage. What happens when true feelings get involved? Will it be HEA or crash and burn?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...