Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Review of Take Me Back by Summer Cooper

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Nicolette "Nikki" & Bryan. When Nikki was 18 these two got married. They are now divorced. The thing is both of them still love one another but there is just one thing that is standing in their way. There is something from the past that neither of them have spoken about since their divorce. Can they find a HEA or will it be something that they just wish could be different?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...