Thursday, March 10, 2022

Review of Feather & Flame by Nina Lane

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone it is part 2 of a 3 part trilogy and must be read in order. 4 years has passed since Nell & Darius laid eyes on one another. Only this time she is determined not to fall back into his orbit. When that doesn't work and she is rejected again by Darius she does the one thing she never thought she would take a position overseas. The only problem with this is this is the same place Darius was held captive. Will they get their HEA we will have to wait until book 3 to find out.

I will say even though this book ends on a cliffhanger it doesn't feel that way. It gives you the feeling that, that part of the story was necessary for the overall story-line but didn't leave you wanting. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...