Thursday, August 25, 2022

Review for The Summer Getaway by Sofia T Summers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Caroline Gray & Henry Fairfield. Caroline is just looking to make some extra money to buy a house. The thing is when she took the nanny position for the summer she had no idea what she was in for. Henry has been alone for years and now. He wants to be out there but at the same time every time he thinks about it he feels guilty. When he sees Caroline he knows things are different. Can these two find a HEA or is someone out there determined to make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...