Monday, August 1, 2022

Review of Owen North by Nina Levine

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlize Cohen & Owen North. Can two hurt and broken people find a HEA? This is a question not only Charlize has to determine but Owen as well. On the surface we can see that Charlize is frazzled hurt and just wants to get away from all that reminds her of her pain. Owen though he hides his better. There are things about himself that he won't let out. When he can Charlize meet though I think it changes them both. Will it be enough though?

Such an amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...