Friday, August 19, 2022

Review of Twisted Therapy by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Bethany Sommers & Rhett Dawson. When this book opens we find that Bethany is in therapy with a new doctor only this one she doesn't mind meeting with. There is something about him that has her wanting more than just his time as a therapist. Rhett knows what he feels for Bethany is wrong she is his patient. The thing is she is so much more to him than just that. What happens when they act on their feelings? Will they find a HEA or will Bethany's dad make sure that never happens?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...