Monday, August 8, 2022

Review of Protector by Khloe Summer

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 


In this book we meet Molly Wooden & Mullet. Molly is just looking for a different night then the one she has had the last 2 nights. Since she is camping in the woods she is just in town for a good time nothing else. Mullet sees her and knows there is something up with her and wants to make it better. Little does he know all she is going through. Can these two find a HEA or is it just a one night saving?


Another amazing story from this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...