Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Review of Claimed by My Stepbrothers by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aria, Vance, Sebastian, & Klayton. When this book opens we find that Aria is just looking for a place to be herself not the mayor's daughter. So when she meets a man in the bar that night she never could begin to believe where the night will go. Vance can't believe the beautiful woman he has just met in the local bar that he agreed to meet at with his brothers. Little did any of them realize where the night would lead to. Can they all find a HEA or will the fact that they are now all related put a damper on that?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...