Monday, August 1, 2022

Review of Feasting on Her Curves by Sofia T. Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Petra, Donovan, Cory, and Gavin. All Petra has ever wanted was a bakery of her own. She had her dream for a moment, but lost it due to its location. Now she is working for someone else but hasn't given up her dream. Each of the men have their own dream but as they meet her they all agree on one thing they want Petra. Can they find a HEA or will the ideas of others make that impossible?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...