Monday, August 8, 2022

Review of Cowboy Agent Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chelsea Fairbrook & Paul Le Blanc. When this book opens we find that Paul has just been brought a little girl named Darla he knew nothing about. The girls take this little girl under their wing and make sure she has everything she needs. Chelsea is a girl who knows what it is like to have little to nothing and wants to make sure that Darla doesn't have to go through this as well. The thing is as well she has realized she has feelings for Paul as well. Can they find a HEA or will there be some secrets that will drive them apart?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...