Monday, August 8, 2022

Review Texting My Dad's Best Friends by Flora Ferrari

 


In this book with the understanding that I would leave a voluntary and honest review. 


In this book we meet Danielle Jones & Damien Drake. Damien is back in the United States from England. He is opening a new restaurant, and after speaking with his best friend Max he agrees to look at his daughter's work. Danielle can’t believe the man she has crushed on since her teens now wants to work with her. Can these two find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?


Another knock out of the park by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...