Saturday, August 20, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy's Private Show by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Deanna and her stepdaddy. See Deanna has just lost her roommate and isn't sure how she is going to pay rent on the apartment she has at college. So she comes up with a plan to strip to pay for the missing rent till she can get a roommate. Little did she know the first client she would get would be her stepfather. That's when things go from oh no to oh so hot. 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...