Monday, August 15, 2022

Review of Where Liberty Dwells by Lia Preston

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Liberty Franklin and Nico Andino. Liberty is young and confused. Instead of going after who she really wants she lets him go without a backwards glance. 5 years later these two meet again. Nico has never forgotten the one woman he never thought he could have. A second chance meeting changes that though. Now that he knows she is near he won't give up so easily a second time. Can these two find a HEA or will the wounds of the past make a future impossible?

Amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...