Thursday, August 25, 2022

Review of His for the Summer by Sammi Starlight

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marley Roberts & Silas Clark. Marley has had a crush on Silas since she was 16 years old. Now she is back at the summer resort to spend time with her dad and look for a new job, or at least that is what she is telling herself. From the moment Silas sees Marley again he knows she is meant to be his woman. The thing is would she go for a guy her dad's age? Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces over just one summer?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...