Friday, August 19, 2022

Review of Jealous Boss by Lena Little

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bailey Miller and Bryson Black. From the moment that Bryson hears Bailey's voice he knows he has found his other half. When he sees her he knows he must keep her from all other men. Bailey doesn't know what is going on with Bryson but there is a part of her that knows she wants more of it. Can these two find a HEA or will his jealous streak be more than she can handle?

Another great story from this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...