Sunday, August 28, 2022

Review of The Sexy Fireman's Curvy Fireman Little Teacher by Scott Wylde

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Savannah & Jonah. Savannah is a teacher and a erotic author. One look at Jonah and she believes she has found her one. Jonah is a fireman who meets Savannah when he comes to her classroom for career day. One look at her and he knows she is his future. Can these two find a HEA or will other things get in the way?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...