Sunday, October 23, 2022

Review of Boss's Little Secret by Crystal Monroe

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Winnie Deacon & Zach Montgomery. Winnie is given an ultimatum by her father get a job as an intern for my law firm or get out and find your own place to live. So not knowing how she would support herself she goes for the internship only to realize her father isn't just going to hand it to her and she has to interview with Zach first the first man she truly wants. Zach doesn't always see eye to eye with his business partner but when he tells him to interview his daughter and not to be soft on her he isn't sure what is really going on. One thing he does know with one look he has found a woman he could see a future with. Can these two get a HEA or will her dad get in the way?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...