Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Review of Stepdaddy's Little Influencer by Scott Wyler

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mikayla and her step father. Mikayla has a plan the problem is no one around her seems to believe in her. When her step father barges into her room and threatens to shut down the internet she gets a whole lot more than that. What she does realize is she does have to change certain things in her life to prove what she really wants is something she is willing to work for. Can they get a HEA or will it all come down like a house of cards?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...