Thursday, October 13, 2022

Review of Craved by the Cowboy by Hope Ford

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lila Grant and Ace Tucker. These two have wanted each other for longer than they are willing to admit. the thing is they aren't sure the other wants them. All it takes is one little accident and the carefully planned secret (or so they thought) comes crashing down. Will these two take a chance on love or will they be willing to cut themselves off from the one person they want just to keep their secret?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...