Sunday, October 16, 2022

Review of Elijah by B.L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Lola Woods & Elijah Dixon. Elijah knows though he is Lola's professor that she is his future and he will do anything to get it. So when he sees his chance he jumps with both feet and grabs her. Lola knows she isn't a typical juilliard but she is determined to show that she deserves to be there. Showing up late to class though that is not making the right kind of impressions or is it. Can these two find a HEA or will they position they are in make that impossible? 

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Lois & Levi. Lois ...